Affiliation: „Iuliu Hațieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Fields of interest/specialization: psychosomatic and neurocognitive disorders in schizophrenia.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=_RPBzggAAAAJ&hl=en
- The relationship between irritable bowel syndrome and psychiatric disorders: from molecular changes to clinical manifestations, M Fadgyas-Stanculete, AM Buga, A Popa-Wagner, DL Dumitrascu Journal of molecular psychiatry 2 (1), 1-7 152 2014
- Coping strategies and irrational beliefs as mediators of the health-related quality of life impairments in irritable bowel syndrome. MF Stanculete, S Matu, C Pojoga, DL Dumitrascu Journal of Gastrointestinal & Liver Diseases 24 (2) 40 2015
- Experience of anger in patients with irritable bowel syndrome in Romania MF Stănculete, C Pojoga, DL Dumitraşcu Clujul Medical 87 (2), 98 15 2014
- The effect of trimebutine on the psychosocial adjustment to illness in the irritable bowel syndrome. DL Dumitraşcu, M Stănculete Romanian journal of internal medicine= Revue roumaine de medecine interne 44 … 15, 2006
- The effect of two antidiarrhoeal drugs on the psychosocial adjustment to illness in chronic functional diarrhoea. DL Dumitrascu, M Stanculete, I Mitrea, DM Dumitrascu, A Farcas,Romanian journal of internal medicine= Revue roumaine de medecine interne 42 … 12 2004