Affiliation: Romanian Institute of Science and Technology, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Graduated from Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Romaniaa, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, and Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology. Obtained the PhD in Engineering, Faculty of Automation and Computer Science, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Department of Automation and the PhD in Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Babes-Bolyai University. He has more than 90 WOS papers with 1000+ WOS citations, WOS IF 19 and in top 100,000 (2%) of scientists by citations-score, and in top 50 of Romanian scientists, in the Scopus Data Base 2019, 2020.
Fields of interest/specialization: nonlinear science: continuous/discontinuous chaotic dynamical systems of integer/fractional order, hidden attractors, scientific computation.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.ro/citations?user=8RgsvVcAAAAJ&hl=ro
- Marius.-F. Danca, Michal Feckan, Nikolay Kuznetsov, Guanrong Chen, Coupled Discrete Fractional-Order Logistic Maps, Mathematics 2021, 9, 2204 DOI: 10.3390/math9182204
- Marius.-F. Danca, Hopfield Neuronal Network of Fractional Order: A note on its numerical integration, Chaos,Solitons & Fractals, 151 (2021) 111219 DOI:10.1016/j.chaos.2021.111219
- Marius.-F. Danca, Matlab code for Lyapunov exponents of fractional-order systems, Part II: The noncommensurate case, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 31(12), 2150187, (2021) DOI: 10.1142/S021812742150187X
- Marius.-F. Danca, Nikolay Kuznetsov, Hidden strange nonchaotic attractors, Mathematics, 9(6), 652 (2021)
- Marius.-F. Danca, Michal Feckan, Nikolay Kuznetsov, Guanrong Chen, Attractor as a convex combination of a set of attractors, CNSNS, 96, 105721 (2021) DOI:10.1016/j.cnsns.2021.105721