The College of Political, Administrative and Communication Sciences (FSPAC) in partnership with STAR-UBB Institute (http://starubb.institute.ubbcluj.ro/) announces the call 1 UBB Fellowship – intern for the spring semester 2020. Under this call we receive applications CEU doctoral candidates beyond their 3rd year of studies, and doctoral graduates who have earned a PhD from CEU no earlier than 2017. The internship is agreed within the framework of a Global Teaching Fellowship Agreement and a Memornadum of Understanding (MOU) signed by the rectors of UBB and CEU on April 26 2015.
UBB-FSPAC Fellowship – intern entail teaching 2-4 hours of seminar classes in the case of PhD students, and 2-4 hours of course classes for doctoral graduates, on undergraduate level in English. Please see the full list of courses here: http://fspac.ubbcluj.ro/polito/english/academic-programs/ba-program.
For questions regarding the courses, UBB Political Science Department and living in Cluj-Napoca, please feel free to contact Prof. Cosmin Marian, email@example.com
Applications shall include:
- Motivation letter
- Teaching philosophy (1,000 words)
- List of 2-3 desired courses to be taught
- Two Letters of Reference (email or scanned copy)
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of the email please indicate that you are applying for UBB POLSCI.
The selection is agreed by the FSPAC UBB Political Science Department and Central European University.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Accommodation offered by UBB, financially supported by the College of Political, Administrative and Communication Sciences (FSPAC)
- A fellowship grant from UBB equivalent to the number of course or seminar hours taught paid at UBB per hour tariffs.
- A contribution from CEU covering living costs while in Cluj-Napoca.
Application Deadline: November 4, 2019. The call for applications was posted on the CEU Dedicated webpage: https://acro.ceu.edu/UBB_POLSCI.