UBB edits 29 journals in the STUDIA series and 51 specialty journals, most of them being indexed in specialty (e.g., PsycINFO, PUBMED) and/or general (e.g., Web of Science) international databases – Coordinators: Professor Daniel David, Ph.D. and Associate professor Cristian Litan, Ph.D., UBB vice-chancellors
Five of the UBB journals are indexed in Web of Science and nine of them are indexed in Scopus.
The UBB journals indexed in Web of Science are the following:
- Fixed Point Theory
- Journal of Evidence Based Psychotherapies
- Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies
- Studia Chemia
- Transylvanian Review of Administrative Sciences
With the indexing of UBB journals in Web of Science, they have joined the league of influential journals at international level, but there is still need for improved editorial politics in order to better place them within the domain, in terms of scientometric markers (e.g., impact factor/article influence score).
UBB prizes for publications
- UBB awards, through STAR-UBB Institute (Coordinators: Professor Daniel David, Ph.D. and Professor Dan Lazăr, Ph.D., UBB vice-chancellors):
- Publications of articles/reviews, as main author, in the Nature or Science journals, with an award of 5000 Euro.
- Publications of articles/reviews, as main author, in the first three journals of any domain, according to the article influence score, with the award of 500 Euro.
UBB has a supportive policy of its own top publications internationally indexed (Web of Science/Scopus/ERIH-Plus – see HERE), through the STAR-UBB Institute.