Fields of interest/specialization: the Black Sea area, Greek and Latin epigraphy, prosopography, ancient history, social network analyses, digital classics/epigraphy.
Annamária – Izabella Pázsint is a researcher at the Institute for Advanced Studies in Science and Technology. She holds a doctoral degree in history (2019), and during her doctoral studies and after their completion she collaborated with research teams from the Babeș-Bolyai University, the Alexandru Ioan Cuza University in Iași and the Institute of Archaeology in Iași. Over the years she was granted scholarships/research grants from several national and international institutions.
Curriculum Vitae: Pazsint_CV
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=PHbLVK0AAAAJ&hl=ro
- Annamária – Izabella Pázsint, Private Associations in the Pontic Greek Cities (6th century BC – 3rd century AD), Leuven, Peeters, 2022. ISBN 978-904-294-718-4.
- V. Cojocaru, L. Ruscu, T. Castelli, A.I. Pázsint (eds.), Advances in Ancient Black Sea Studies: Historiography, Archaeology and Religion, Cluj-Napoca, Mega, 2019, 666 p. ISBN 978-606-020-104-5.
- Annamária – Izabella Pázsint, Between οἶκος and πόλις: The Life of Women in Histria, Tomis, and Kallatis (3rd c. BC – 3rd c. AD), Ephemeris Napocensis XXVII, 2017, 49-70. ISSN 1220-5249.
- Rada Varga, Annamária – Izabella Pázsint, Imola Boda, Dan Deac, Romans 1 by 1. Overview of a Research Project, Digital Classics Online 4.2, 2018, 37-63. eISSN 2364- 7957.
- Annamária – Izabella Pázsint, Prosopographia Ponti Euxini. Byzantion et territorium, Journal of Ancient History and Archaeology 8.2, 2021, 5-46. ISSN 2360 – 266X.