Corresponding member of the Romanian Academy
Fields of interest/specialization: Nonlinear analysis; differential equations; partial differential equations; mathematical modelling.
- Homotopy and continuation results of Leray-Schauder and Granas type with applications to nonlinear boundary value problems.
- Contributions to the vector approach of systems of equations.
- Development of the critical point theory in conical shells and applications to existence, localization and multiplicity of positive solutions.
- Discovering the role of Harnack type inequalities for the application of Krasnoselskii’s technique for the localization of solutions.
- Contributions to the modelling and analysis of some biological processes.
Curriculum Vitae: Precup_CV
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.ro/citations?user=qQ–ITQAAAAJ&hl=ro
- Precup, Methods in Nonlinear Integral Equations, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht-Boston-London, 2002, 218 pp; Springer reprint of the original 1st ed. 2011.
- R. Precup, A variational analogue of Krasnoselskii’s cone fixed point theory, in Nonlinear Analysis and Boundary Value Problems, Eds. I. Area, A. Cabada, J. Á. Cid et al, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics 292, Springer, 2019, pp 1-18.
- R. Precup, Critical point theorems in cones and multiple positive solutions of elliptic problems, Nonlinear Anal. 75 (2012) 834-851.
- R. Precup, Nash-type equilibria and periodic solutions to nonvariational systems, Adv. Nonlinear Anal. 3 (2014) 197-207.
- R. Precup, Componentwise localization of critical points for functionals defined on product spaces, Topol. Methods Nonlinear Anal. 58 (2021) 51-77.